W O O D Y A L L E N

11:39




Tshirt from Brown Boy
Watch from SHARK WATCH
Hat from  Ronnel 
Bag from  Ori Bagu
Sunglasses from Dr. Kokoro



BROWN BOY

It all started with a simple idea – to design fresh high-quality items we wanted ourselves. After leaving my banking job in New York, I moved back home, and started working on Brown Boy full-time, I found myself brainstorming about launching my own brand centered around my love for design and fashion. What started as an outlet for my passion and entrepreneurial experiment quickly grew into much more than just selling a few shirts.

Brown Boy didn’t start with a formal business plan and in fact I had absolutely no background in fashion and design. Rather than following the “traditional” model of starting a business, I just tried to apply common sense and research to figure things out as they came up. Whereas the design aspect came very instinctively and I completely surrendered to that passion. I’ve found that the best way of learning is by doing. You ought to jump in the water to learn how to swim.

Over a period of 18 months I continued to build Brown Boy by working round the clock and weekends refining designs, learning the process, making mistakes, building a team of craftsmen, organizing logistics, and you name it. My dream of starting my own brand was no longer just a dream. It was what fueled me and this is what keeps me moving. I also had to make sure everything was ethically managed. 




ORI BAGU

“Ori” stands for origami, which literally means “folding papers” in Japanese. “Bagu”, also in Japanese, means bags. Folding paper into animal forms are one of the most typical childhood memory for kids to own in Taiwan and possibly a lot of other countries too. The origami art itself was never meant to be limited within one 2D square-shape paper, the vision of origami art was that by using it to create objects, it gave flat papers a chance to create a 3D space. Using this concept combined with practical functionality, that’s how ORIBAGU bags were born.
25TOGO DESIGN, a dynamic design team from Taiwan, embraces the ‘kidult’ spirit of ‘I just like it!”, ‘I will do it myself’, and turns exceptional ideas into functional everyday objects. Being passionate about exploring the fun, the humorous, and the cheerful, we introduce products that tell stories or state a fresh point of view.

Currently having distributed stores in Taiwan, HongKong, China, Korea, and wholesales collaborations all over the world, 25TOGO DESIGN is missioned to bring products with kidult spirit all over the world for we believe everyone needs that little reminder to stay childlike at heart in their lives. This year, 25TOGO DESIGN continuously create new products, and it is our pleasure to connect with you, either from just the little chats about how you think of the products to awesome collaboration opportunities, please do not hestitate to share for we will be delighted to hear from you regardless.





As how origami art became almost everyone’s childhood memory, 25TOGO DESIGN found no reason to stop letting the imagination created by folded animals to continue to walk with us in our future adventures. Given a modern twist of colors and patterns, 25 TOGO DESIGN wished to let origami art project perfectly in different varieties. With organizing compartments, ORIBAGU backpacks can be used at all times, when you are traveling or going to work. We’ve transformed the traditional art of origami into ORIBAGU, and now every kidults can express their fashion sense with originality.













You Might Also Like

0 comments